Tuesday, September 3, 2013



August 22-23 we held our sports program, which is the Intramurals 2013, where in you can participate any sport that you want. The program was divided into four groups which is the Green Tamaraws (grade 7), Yellow Cardinals (grade 8), Red Lions (3rd year) and the last is the Blue Falcons (4th year). I am included at the Yellow Cardinals. I participated in volleyball only and we ranked 2nd place. Most of the Yellow Cardinals got 1st place and 2nd place. Also few of us got 3rd place. In the Mr. and Ms. Physique we got the 4th place but I'm still proud because our participants did a great job. In the Intramurals 2013 the Yellow Cardinals ranked 2nd place. We deserved to be at the 2nd place because all of us did our best and I know that all of us got the fighting spirit to win. Also all of us were good at sports.

9 comments:

  1. True! Your Essay was Well written and organized.. Nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you mention that you got darker after playing volleyball. Isn't that an experience? Nevermind, I'm just joking. It is simple... so I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha i don't want because you can notice me... i became darker xD

      Delete
  3. It is Good and Neil was right
    joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Joyce. You're really talented.

    ReplyDelete